Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The happy octopus

Maisie's lunch consists of: dried cherries, fig cookie, dried apricot and carrot slices. A happy octopus of grilled cheese on wheat resting on a sea of buttered blue udon noodles.

Eammon's lunch is from leftovers. Teriyaki steak on potato & onion casserole. Mixed veggies with Aji Nori Furikake.

I've received so many wonderful comments regarding my new little bento binge and all that I've created, so thank you everyone for your support, comments and emails. In addition I've been asked many questions though both comments and emails and though I've answered a few, many have come from people who don't have an email addy attached or, from anonymous comments. I am going to try to do a post to answer all the questions this weekend so if there are more questions out there, send them along and I'll add them to my list. Thanks again for following Maisie Eats Bento, have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved your carrot flowers. I didn't find anything when I made my purchase that would make those. What did you use and where do you shop?

Related Posts with Thumbnails