Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bento #155


Chocolate peanut butter and cherry sandwich on wheat, grapes & jelly.

Maisie specifically asked for this odd sandwich so I went with it. Come lunch time she on the other hand decided that she didn't like it very much so she only ate a few bites. She did eat the grapes and jelly. Once home I thought that she'd be really hungry but she really didn't eat anything much for the rest of the day. So, I 'm not sure if it was the odd sandwich or just one of those days where she wasn't up for eating much. Either way, she won't be talking me into making that sandwich again.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I remember putting halved cherries on my peanut butter sandwiches when I was small. The cherries added a nice pop of sweetness to the sandwich without being overly sweet with jelly.

super mario said...

seems like she's developing an adventurous palate :)love the blog.

brochure printing by abby said...

Your bento lunches are so simple yet creative. Inspiring!

countrywide auto transport said...

I love the hello kitty bento!

icgmd said...

Your blog is so much fun to follow.

The Rookie Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails