Friday, August 29, 2008

Cast your vote...Please!

So voting has begun over at Not Exactly Bento's competition and as I mentioned in an earlier post, I submitted two of Maisie's bentos. So here I am begging asking you to go check out all the entries and cast your votes. If you happen to fall head-over-heels in love with Maisie's which are bento entries #52 & #53, I would sure love and appreciate your vote!! According to the rules you may vote for up to three of your favorites by leaving a comment with the bento entry numbers (#52 & #53) of your choice in the post linked ~~>HERE<~~ and just a reminder, in case you missed it or I forgot to mention it earlier, Maisie's bentos are #52 & #53!!

It seems that most of the bentos are geared towards adults and so many of them look delicious and beautiful. But since I'm making bentos for my fussy little girl I can only look, admire and learn. For now I'll be sticking to Maisie friendly foods but hopefully one day I'll be making more diverse bentos. Thanks for taking a look and for voting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got my vote!

3lilangels said...

Just went to vote for you. Good luck!

tp said...

I voted and left a comment on your other blog. Maisie is getting so big!
Thanks,
Tara
tarap3(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

i just saw on Not Exactly Bento that you won! Congrats!
And to think you weren't even sure whether you should enter...

Related Posts with Thumbnails