Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bento #83


Ham & cheese heart shaped sandwich, Valentine M&M's, fruity juice stick, Hello Kitty container with lite ranch dip, broccoli.

On the drive home from school Maisie told me all about her heart shaped sandwich and that she even had M&M's in lunch! It was funny as she was telling it to me like I didn't know, even though we made the sandwich together and she saw the completed bento just before the lid went on. Sometimes my girl just makes me laugh. Thankfully she enjoyed it all as just a few scraps of broccoli remained in the bottom of her box.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

it makes me feel happy when my girls excitedly tell me how they love the creation in there! I'm sure u felt that too! :)

Lunch Buckets said...

She was excited to tell you about her awesome lunch - That's so cute :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails