Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bento #190


Cheese quesadilla, lite ranch dip in the Hello Kitty container, carrot sticks, raisins, grapes, clementine wedges and melon jelly.

When Maisie got in the car after school she told me that she loved her bento and that quesadillas are delicious. Maisie finished everything but three of the clementine wedges. She's never really liked oranges but since they've been so sweet and delicious lately I've tried to get her to like them with only limited success. Overall a very successful bento for my girl.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

I know this is an old blog post but I have a quick question. I am venturing into simplebento lunches for my three kiddos. One 2nd grader. One preschooler. One at-home-with-Mommy-er. Do you send the quesadilla without refrigeration? Also, I notice that you send "jelly" a lot of days. Is it like jello gelatin or like a breakfast type jelly? Just curious. Thanks so much for your awesome blog. Will be following along.

Jennifer said...

I am wondering the same thing? I keep seeing the jelly-what is that? I love your blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails