Friday, January 16, 2009

Bento #75

Toasted cheese sandwich, carrots & Marie golden delicious apple slices.

Maisie ate all of the sandwich but most of the carrots and apples remained. In fact, Maisie really ate very little today, a very small breakfast, a tiny box of raisins for morning snack, no afternoon snack and for dinner she just wanted scrambled eggs. Hopefully it's just this extremely cold weather we've been having making her not want to eat and not that she's getting sick or something like that, don't need my little girl being sick.

5 comments:

Flying Lily said...

Hope Maisie is OK...

Rachel said...

thanks for visiting my blog. :)

hope Maisie is fine. Hope u don't mind me adding you onto my bloglist :)

javapot said...

hi, cute box. Tried following your idea to cut out Marie apples but think my apples too small, couldn't fit the mould. Must get some fuji apples.

K said...

How do you keep the food warm, like the spaghetti, until lunch time? Or is there a microwave at Maisie's school?

vaneblu said...

I have a silly question, what do you do to keep the apples from going brown?
I know that a few drops of lemon juice will do, but then the apples slices end up tasting like it, any sugestions?

Related Posts with Thumbnails