Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bento #79


Surimi & carrot sticks, lite ranch dressing in Hello Kitty container, mashed sweet potato, apple shaped golden delicious apple slices, banana cream filled biscuit.

Maisie really hasn't been eating much all week and today was just another day of the same. I was hoping that because she barely ate breakfast she's do well at lunchtime but all she ate was about half of the surimi & carrots and one apple slice. After school in the car she did eat the remaining apple slices and the biscuit. Then come dinner time she just picked at her food not wanting much. She doesn't seem sick and she's full of energy, especially considering she barely sleeps, so I guess when she's hungry she'll eat.

2 comments:

Flying Lily said...

My boys were like Maisie at various ages. Sometimes a nice appetite, sometimes taking in not much at all. They are big thumping dudes today so I believe I worried in vain.

the mommy said...

OK so I have to know what is Surimi and how do you make it? LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails