Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bento #54


Rustic chicken & potato gratine, steamed broccoli with ranch dressing dip, grapes, Auto Land Biscuits, Bombolin cookie, strawberry fruity pudding (this is the top of the pudding container which is usually seen upside down in Maisie's bentos as a star shape looking oh so cute.)

For a while now I've been noting what Maisie's actually finishing from each bento and I've gone back to my posts and edited them to show what was eaten and what was passed over. In looking back I'm amazed to see that broccoli and dip is always finished no matter how much I give her! Generally if something is to return home uneaten it's dessert! Is this my child?!?!?

Today's bento came home with about a Tablespoon of chicken & potato gratine and a wee bit of dip so she ate a good meal.

I want to thank Amy for giving me the heads up regarding the Lotte Group chocolate-filled Koala cookies which were recently recalled in Hong Kong, Macau and Canada because of melamine contamination. Because Maisie was on Chinese formula for the first 15 months of her life, the cookies and all the Chinese products that she's ingested through the years, I will be having her checked when I take her in for her 3 year physical. Hopefully she'll be lucky and will have avoided exposure and have no problems. On that note, I can't believe that in just 10 days Maisie will be three!! Three, where has the time gone???

I have added a followers link in my side bar and I'd love to have those who follow this blog sign-up to follow along. Wishing everyone a great day!

2 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Hi Lisa! Mendy just posted that she won, so I had to come check the blog out. The bentos are soo adorable!! I'll follow along now!

eilismaura said...

LOL - I wish I liked Hello Kitty more -- that looks like a great box!

Wonderful work you do for her - thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails